Patient Health and Safety Protocols
- Although you know I love to give hugs and shake hands with many of you, it's time to get creative and try some other ways to express our feeling of being connected. Hand shaking and hugging are not the responsible activity at this time.
- If you are in the waiting room try and leave a chair space or as much space as possible in consideration of all.
- I will be sanitizing my hands before and after each patient as well as wiping down the surface of the table.
- I will be sanitizing the commonly touched surfaces in my office; particularly the door handles and surfaces in treating rooms.
- If you can, sanitize your hands before entering the office, every little bit helps.
- If you are sick, stay at home. This is allergy season so if you have seasonal allergies you may come to the office.